Companies that operate under the guidance of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA) have to meet strict and complicated capital adequacy requirements in order to maintain their status as an FCA/PRA registered business.
We have extensive experience of dealing nationwide with a range of these registered firms from insurance intermediaries, financial advisors and boutique firms to full MiFID investment firms.
The services they provide in this highly specialised area are as follows:
- Preparation of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow projections needed for registration
- Full outsourcing service to cover all aspects of the firms internal accounting requirements i.e. bookkeeping, management accounts, payroll etc
- Preparation of periodic FCA Gabriel returns
- Assistance with year end accounts and tax planning to ensure compliance with the FCA/PRA Capital Adequacy rules;
- Full year end audit services via our accountancy partners
If you would like some more information regarding the wide range of work we do for finance firms, please get in touch to learn more about our services and what Thistle Initiatives can do for you.
Head office: Thistle Initiatives
37 Queen Anne Street
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7436 0630
The client is part of a multi-national asset management group with £11 billion under management. They sought for Thistle’s advice regarding new regulatory...
The client deals exclusively with property backed unregulated investment schemes based in the UK and wanted to become an Appointed Representative to enable them to...
The client firm is an award winning insurance provider, voted by the UK public, and it was to set up a national inbound contact centre in order to arrange and sell...