To demonstrate that your business is complying with the GDPR you will have to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures. We can help you put the necessary controls and processes in place, not just to ‘tick a box’ but because we know effective and compliant processes make for a more secure business.
Based on a gap analysis, we will work with you to make the changes and enhancements which may be required to existing data processes and procedures in order to meet GDPR requirements. This may include aspects such as:
- • Internal HR policies;
- • Processing or controlling activities (including consent, privacy notices, profiling, data portability, subject access requests and right to be forgotten);
- • Contractual documentation;
- • Identification and mitigation of data protection risks;
- • Controls for detecting, reporting and investigating a data breach;
- • Breach notification protocols;
- • Appointment of Data Protection Office (DPO)
We can provide advice and information to Board and senior management to ensure the drivers for change are fully understood at a strategic level and that understanding is appropriately communicated throughout the business.
We will support both key decision makers and those involved in controlling and processing data by providing relevant briefings and training. Training can include bespoke online modules with assessment questions and/or face to face presentations. What differentiates our approach is that we focus on how regulations apply in practice and we include relevant examples so those involved can fully understand the impact on them and their day to day activities.
For more information click on the links below, call us on 020 7436 0630 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org