Companies which are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) have to meet strict and complicated capital adequacy requirements.
Thistle has extensive experience of supporting a wide range of firms across the UK in meeting these requirements, from independent insurance brokers and financial advisers to full MiFID investment firms.
The services we provide in this highly specialised area include:
• Preparation of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow projections needed for registration
• Full outsourcing service to cover all aspects of the firm’s internal accounting requirements i.e. bookkeeping, management accounts, payroll, etc.
• Preparation of periodic FCA GABRIEL returns including the Retail Mediation Activites Return (RMAR)
• Assistance with year-end accounts and tax planning to ensure compliance with the FCA/PRA capital adequacy rules
• Full year-end audit services via our accountancy partners
Head office: Thistle Initiatives
80 Coleman Street
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7436 0630
The client is part of a multi-national asset management group with £11 billion under management. They sought for Thistle’s advice regarding new regulatory...
The client deals exclusively with property backed unregulated investment schemes based in the UK and wanted to become an Appointed Representative to enable them to...
The client firm is an award winning insurance provider, voted by the UK public, and it was to set up a national inbound contact centre in order to arrange and sell...