Gabriel and RegData Returns
As at October 2020, GABRIEL is being replaced on a phased basis by the new RegData system, which when finalised, may change the suite of forms that firms complete
Gabriel and RegData are the FCA’s online regulatory reporting systems. Introduced in 2008, Gabriel stands for gathering better regulatory information electronically.
The suite of reports Gabriel and RegData returns require presents a recurring and constantly changing challenge for financial services firms. But failure to complete and submit returns on a timely basis opens you up to the risk of fines or unwelcome scrutiny from the FCA.
We can relieve you of the burden, in part or in full, by drafting your Gabriel and RegData returns for you or reviewing what you’ve compiled yourself before you submit it.
The daunting array of returns required includes:
- Annual accounts and reports (FIN-A)
- Capital adequacy (FIN-CAP), (FIN066-068)
- Annual controllers reporting (REP001-005)
- Client asset reports
- Client money and assets reporting (CMAR)
- Asset Encumbrance
- AIFMD Annex IV
- Market data reporting, including transaction reporting
- Product sales data reporting (PSD reports)
- Remuneration data reporting (REP004 and REP005)
- Reporting complaints
We can provide effective assistance with all of the above and more, working seamlessly alongside your in-house resource.