The FCA’s previous regulatory reporting system Gabriel has now been phased out and replaced by a new system, RegData.
The FCA’s Welcome to RegData video highlights some of the advantages compared to the previous system. The FCA website also features a series of explainer videos and user guides on a dedicated resources page, view here. Registration data is also available here.
The suite of reports required by the new system presents a recurring and constantly changing challenge for financial services firms. But failure to complete and submit returns on a timely basis can attract fines or unwelcome scrutiny from the FCA.
The good news is that our team of experts can relieve you of some or all of that burden by drafting your returns for you or reviewing what you’ve compiled yourself before you submit it.
The daunting array of returns required includes:
- Annual accounts and reports (FIN-A)
- Capital adequacy (FIN-CAP), (FIN066-068)
- Annual controllers reporting (REP001-005)
- Client money and assets reporting (CMAR)
- Asset Encumbrance
- AIFMD Annex IV
- Market data reporting, including transaction reporting
- Product sales data reporting (PSD reports)
- Remuneration data reporting (REP004 and REP005)
- Reporting complaints.
- Retail mediation activity
We can provide effective assistance with all of these and more, working seamlessly alongside your in-house resource.