We’ve helped individuals right across the financial services sector gain FCA Approved Persons status ever since Thistle started life in 2012.
We’ve dealt with every kind of Approved Persons application, from the simplest to the most complex. We make the process as painless as possible, saving you both time and stress.
We now help firms with the Senior Manager & Certification Regime (SM&CR).
For further information on SM&CR, click here to visit our dedicated webpage.
Guiding you through the Senior Manager process
We know exactly what the FCA is looking for. We understand in detail what information it needs from individuals applying for Senior Manager status. We also know how responses should be framed to keep queries to a minimum.
We’ll support your application every step of the way. Before anything goes to the FCA, we’ll talk you through the questions in the application form, and all the information you’ll need to gather. We’ll alert you to any possible flags that might trigger questions or concerns from the FCA – and how best to address them.
We can help you complete the forms and check the information you’ve put together before you submit it to the FCA. If appropriate, we can follow up with the FCA, so you know what’s happening with your application.
We can also provide training to make sure you’re fully equipped for your role. The regulator will sometimes request an interview before granting approval. If that happens, we can give you specific advice on how to handle this, and role-play the interview, so you’ll feel confident and well prepared.
We can also help firms recruiting for Senior Manager positions. For example, we can draw up role descriptions and sit in on interviews to make sure you find the right person.
How our Senior Manager process works
- We’ll provide an initial free consultation to discuss the Senior Manager role and how we can help – and then provide a quote for the support you’re looking for.
- We’ll supply you with the relevant FCA forms – and talk you through what information and supporting documentation the regulator requires.
- We can review a draft form you’ve completed yourself as well as reviewing your CV and identifying any points we think might give rise to queries.
- We’ll deal with any correspondence you may need to engage in with the regulator – right through to approval being granted.
- We can provide access to our Knowledge Centre for Senior Manager training or provide one-to-one onsite training if you prefer.
In short, we can help make sure your application is in the best possible shape to get you accepted as a Senior Manager. We have the skills and knowledge to take the stress out your Senor Manager application – and extensive experience across a broad range of sectors.
You can trust Thistle with your Senior Manager application. We know exactly what we’re doing. To find out more about our Senior Manager application service, please contact us today. You can fill out the contact form on the right, email email@example.com or call us on 0207 436 0630.