Since Thistle started out in 2012, we’ve helped a huge number of firms successfully navigate the FCA authorisation application process. That’s given us an exceptional breadth of knowledge and insight into what the regulator is looking for.
We know what questions the FCA is currently asking at any given time – so we can make sure your responses are watertight and to the point. We’ll keep your application on track. So, you’ll be up and running as a regulated entity as soon as possible.
Simply put, we take the stress and headache out of applying for FCA authorisation.
We know it can be tricky securing approval or authorisation from the regulator to conduct a regulated activity. The process is littered with pitfalls for the uninitiated. That’s the reason we first set up our expert team – to guide you on your journey towards FCA authorisation.
When you apply for authorisation, the regulator will want to delve into your business plan, your financial forecasts, and the individuals involved – in considerable detail.
A single well-meant but misguided statement in your business plan – or an error in your accounting forecasts – can unleash a deluge of scrutiny and questioning. This immediately puts your application on the back foot. That can lead to a protracted application process – or potentially even rejection.
Our FCA authorisation application service covers:
- Full and limited permissions
- Variations of Permission (VOPs)
- Changes in Control (CICs)
- Changes of legal status
- Senior Managers applications
We can offer a range of service levels depending on your requirements. You can produce the FCA authorisation application materials yourself and we’ll review them. Alternatively, we can produce the materials for you to review.
The sectors we work with on authorisation applications are:
How our FCA authorisation process works
- We’ll sit down with you for a FREE initial consultation to discuss your business model and how we can help, after which we’ll come back with a quote for the service you require
- The next step would be a second meeting at which we’ll discuss – at length and in detail – your business plans, finances, and the key individuals within your firm, so we can be sure you’re applying for the correct regulatory permissions
- We’ll deal with any correspondence with the regulator concerning your application for FCA authorisation – right through to the point of completion
Working with Thistle, you can be sure your application will be in the best possible position to obtain FCA authorisation. We have vast experience across a wide range of sectors, and all the skills required to execute your application to the highest standard and secure your authorisation.
Start your regulatory journey with us. To find out more on the next steps to gaining FCA authorisation, please get in touch today. You can reach us by filling out the contact form on this website, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0207 436 0630.