The Knowledge Centre is our online compliance training portal. It gives you access to a wide range of user-friendly e-learning and evaluation materials.
Registered users can log in whenever it suits them, using their own unique user ID. This provides access to a wealth of high-quality modules, each with an end-of-module knowledge assessment. All content is updated on a regular basis as the compliance landscape changes.
Managers and supervisors get access to the Knowledge Centre’s management information system. This provides easy access to a range of metrics including usage, pass/fail rates and adherence to compliance training obligations.
The need for compliance training
The FCA requires all regulated businesses to have adequate controls in place to minimise risks to their customers and the financial market. The Knowledge Centre has been specifically designed to help you document your regulatory compliance. Its management information functionality gives you the confidence that comes with knowing you’re meeting your compliance training obligations and have the evidence to back it up.
The Knowledge Centre includes more than 35 compliance training modules, including:
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), its roles and responsibilities
- Anti-money laundering
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) / Data Protection 2018
- Cyber security
- MiFID II
- Product governance
- The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)
- Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) / Code of Conduct.
Alongside all the e-learning materials on the Knowledge Centre, we also offer face-to-face training on all of the subjects listed above to supplement and build on what your staff learn online.
- At the end of each online learning module, users are required to take a knowledge test to verify what they’ve learned
- Each time a user successfully completes a module, a CPD certificate is automatically generated
- Managers can check on users’ progress and outcomes at any time
- All the compliance training modules on the Knowledge Centre are continuously updated to reflect the latest regulatory developments.
Find out more
For more information about the Knowledge Centre and its advanced compliance training content and functionality, call
0207 436 0630 to speak to a member of our expert team or email email@example.com.