The Knowledge Centre is Thistle’s online compliance training portal. Through it, you can access a wide range of user-friendly e-learning and evaluation materials.
Registered users can log in to the Knowledge Centre whenever it suits them, with their own unique user ID. This gives them access to a wealth of high-quality, regularly updated compliance training modules – each with an end-of-module knowledge assessment.
Managers and supervisors get access to a management information system providing easy access to metrics including usage, pass/fail rates and adherence to compliance training obligations.
The need for compliance training
The FCA requires all regulated businesses to have adequate controls in place to minimise risks to their customers – and to the financial market as a whole. Thistle’s Knowledge Centre has been specifically designed to help you document your regulatory compliance. Its MI functionality gives you the confidence that comes with knowing you’re meeting your compliance training obligations – and have the evidence to back it up.
The Knowledge Centre includes more than 35 compliance training modules, including:
- The Financial Conduct Authority – its roles and responsibilities
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- General Data Protection Regulation / Data Protection 2018
- Cyber Security
- MiFID II
- Product Governance
- The Insurance Distribution Directive
- Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) / Code of Conduct
Alongside the e-learning materials on the Knowledge Centre, we also offer face-to-face training on all of the subjects listed above to supplement and build on what your employees learn online.
- At the end of each online learning module, users are required to take a knowledge test to verify what they’ve learned.
- Each time a user successfully completes a module, a CPD certificate is automatically generated.
- Managers can check on users’ progress and outcomes at any time.
- All of the compliance training modules on the Knowledge Centre are continuously updated to reflect the latest regulatory developments.
Find out more
To learn more about how the Knowledge Centre’s advanced compliance training content and functionality can help your business, get in touch today by filling in the contact form on the right, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0207 436 0630.